I, Rose Arena DBA Rose’s Home Dish, am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On Rose’s website (www.RosesHomeDish.com);
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Rose’s Home Dish or our Site; and
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("Personal Information");
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (See: Information You Provide to Us);
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, or promotion, or requesting further services;
- Information we request when you report a problem with our Site;
- Records of correspondence between you and Rose’s Home Dish;
- Information that you provide to complete optional surveys that we use for research purposes;
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and
- Details regarding other people, including email information and names of recipients of gifts purchased through the Site, or invitations to try the services or visit the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site or App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
- Information about your mobile device and network, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and information about your use of our Site.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests;
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site (and our emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that help deliver cookies and permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present or improve our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To respond to your comment or questions, and provide you with customer service;
- To monitor Site trends and activities;
- To provide you notices about your account or your subscription;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it; and
- Towards any other purpose for which the information is collected.
Where We Store Your Data
Who We Share Your Information With
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rose’s Home Dish, our customers, or others;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rose’s Home Dish’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rose’s Home Dish about our customers is among the assets transferred; or
- With your consent.
Your Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Rose’s Home Dish strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Updating Account Information. You may update or edit your account information by accessing your account page at www.roseshomedish.com. You may also deactivate your account. We may retain relevant information related to your account when permitted by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Your Access To Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.